您現在的位置:主頁 > 英語寫作指導 > 英語寫作語法 > 文章內容

英文書信中的致謝用語

作者: admin來源: 網絡文章 時間: 2015-03-18

 Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

很(非常)(非常非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

 

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

 

Thanks a million (ever so much).

萬分(非常)感謝。

 

Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……

 

I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝……

 

I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...

為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。

 

There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

 

Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。

 

Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

 

I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多么高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。

 

I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).

我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。

 

It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……

 

It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

承蒙好意(特別關心)(十二分好意)……

 

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。

 

Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

我確實真誠地感謝你……

 

We were deeply touched by ...

……使我們深受感動。

 

It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.

這就是說“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。

 

It‘s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這么多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

 

We are indebted to you...

我們感謝你……

 

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

未能面謝,深表遺憾。

相關推薦

1. 先說格式吧。一般用的是縮進式和齊頭式。 (1)縮進式 算是傳統的英式結構。稱呼頂格,每段第一行向里縮進4-8個字符。落款在中間偏右。 Dear Jason, I'm so glad to hear from you. How have...[閱讀全文]

though, although 注意: 當有though, although時,后面的從句不能有but,但是 though 和yet可連用 Although it's raining, they are still working in the field. 雖然在下雨,但他們仍在地里...[閱讀全文]

体彩6十1开奖奖金